3 Minute Read:
Hochstein Medspa in Miami is committed to providing services and treatments that not only help you look your best but help you feel your best.
That’s why we work to bring the most advanced, cutting-edge aesthetic and wellness treatments available.
NAD, IV, and exosome therapy provide our patients with internal healing for external beauty and comprehensive wellness.
What Is Exosome Therapy?
You may have heard of stem cell therapy, which uses the healing and regenerative properties of human stem cells to rejuvenate and repair damage in the body. While effective, there are some drawbacks to this type of therapy. Exosomes, however, harness the healing properties of stem cells safely and efficiently.
What Are Exosomes?
Exosomes are vesicles released by stem cells. They are what stem cells use to communicate with other cells in order to repair them.
While stem cells can self-replicate or be rejected by the body, exosomes cannot. They are not technically cells — they are the messengers of the cells.
Additionally, exosome therapy does not require stem cell harvesting procedures (such as from fat or bone marrow). Instead, they are safely and ethically generated in an FDA-regulated biotechnical lab for aesthetic use.
What Are the Benefits of Exosome Therapy?
Exosomes naturally occur in the body. Each type of cell uses exosomes to communicate with other cells, sending messages about how to function. But as we age, exosomes responsible for collagen and elastin production diminish. Exosome therapy involves re-distributing these vital messengers back into the body to repair and rejuvenate from the inside out.
This treatment is incredibly diverse, as exosomes can be distributed in multiple ways and for different areas of the body. They can be injected for scalp and hair follicle rejuvenation, applied topically for facial revitalization, or even used in microneedling therapies for a more intensive treatment.
Exosomes used in facial rejuvenation treatments will result in an increase in collagen and elastin at unprecedented levels. Through this increase in healing proteins, you can see:
- Visible reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improved brightness and skin hydration
- Decrease in redness and skin irritation
- Softened and smoothed skin lesions and scars
- Improvement in skin texture, pore size, and age spots
Due to these revolutionary healing properties, exosome therapy is a fantastic treatment after more invasive or ablative laser therapies. Patients who use exosome therapy after other treatments experience a noticeably diminished recovery time.
Besides the cosmetic benefits of exosomes, these can be used to minimize pain, including acute or chronic pain associated with joints, nerves, and more.
Additional Wellness Treatments in Miami
In addition to exosome therapy, Hochstein Medspa offers internal wellness treatments for various concerns.
- NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) Therapy delivers the coenzyme directly into the bloodstream, restoring cellular health for a more efficient metabolism, better athletic performance, a stronger immune system, lower blood pressure, increased energy levels, and more effective release of neurotransmitters, such as dopamine, serotonin, and noradrenaline.
- Intravenous (IV) Therapy is a diverse treatment set by your specific needs. IV nutrition can deliver vitamins, minerals, and amino acids directly into the bloodstream to increase energy, improve fat loss, enhance healing and recovery, elevate immune system support, and detoxify.
Our Medspa is overseen by leading Miami board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Leonard Hochstein. Dr. Hochstein works closely with the Medspa team to provide the highest standard in aesthetic care and wellness.
Interested in Learning More About Exosome Therapy in Miami?
If you would like to improve your body from the inside out through advanced wellness treatments such as exosome therapy, IV therapy, and NAD therapy, call Hochstein Medspa today at (786) 802-6699 or fill out our online contact form to schedule a consultation.